Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tanors Wine Decanter Aerator Product Review

I'm not a huge wine drinker.  When I do drink wine it is usually white, sweet wine.  However, I was given the opportunity to test out Tanors WINE Decanter, and was pleasantly surprised.  I had to do a bit of research, I wasn't even sure if people aerated white wines.




My husband bought a bottle of red wine for us to aerate first.  The idea is that you pour the wine through the aerator, which give the wine the air it has been craving since it was bottled.  But seriously, my husband helped me do a blind taste test.  Without knowing it I preferred the aerated wine.  Even though I still didn't love the taste of the red wine, I found it much less bitter than the wine right out of the bottle.  With the white wine, I just aerated it and found it tasted better too.

This Tanors Wine Decanter is sturdy and well made.  I recommend it highly!






I received this product at no charge in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment