Sunday, January 25, 2015

Zen Wise Probiotic Supplement Review


Have you heard of probiotics?  The first time I heard about them was several months ago, and they intrigued me.  Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are helpful for your health, especially your digestive system. People usually think of bacteria as something that causes sickness  But our bodies are full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are usually called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.

Gut health is something we should all worry about, but especially people that have intestinal issues.  To be honest I think everyone could benefit from taking them.  I tried these Probiotics from Zen Wise Labs and really noticed a difference.  Now, I don't have any notable stomach issues, but this supplement was still helpful in reducing bloating and inflammation.  





I learned that when looking for a probiotic you should get something that has a variety of bacteria  the more types of bacteria, the more helpful they are to you.  This particular supplement has 10 natural probiotic cultures and each serving contains 15 billion live probiotic cultures.







I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment