Friday, March 20, 2015

12 in 1 Headband - Versatile Sports Headwear (US) Review

The 12 in 1 Headband is available from Tough Headband on Amazon.  It is made from a soft moisture wicking microfiber.

This is the pattern I picked.



My youngest daughter got a similar item from a theater that they were using to promote a movie. She loves it! I was really intrigued by the multitude of options wear it in. So, when I found out about these 12-in-1 Headbands by Tough Headband, I couldn't wait to try one for myself!

There are so many colors and patterns to chose from, it seems anyone could find one they like. I picked this particular pattern because I liked the earthy tones. So far, I have worn this as a scrunchi and a headband. When I wore the headband version of it I opened it a bit wider so it covered my ears. I love the fact that I can keep my ears warm in a stylish way since were having some pretty cold weather when I first got it!


My daughter just started playing soccer and I know she is going to want to wear one while she plays when it's really hot.  It will keep her hair out of her face beautifully!


I received this item complementary in exchange for my honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


1 comment: