Saturday, March 7, 2015

College Bound and Gagged ebook Review


When I first started reading this ebook I was put off a bit by the fact that the Copyright is 1998, which is the year that my 17 year old daughter was born.  Ironically, she is the reason I applied to review this book.  She is graduating next year and we are trying to make sense of everything college.  You see, I joined the Navy when I was 17 and didn't attend college until I was an adult-at that point I used my GI Bill at a local Community College.  So, I really have limited knowledge of what it takes to go through this process.

Despite the fact that this book is apparently 17 years old (which I think might be a type-o), it has some great, useful information for the college bound person and it is written in an engaging non-boring way.  This short and to the point ebook is 27 pages long and divided into 5 chapters.  With information on pumping up the college resume, visiting prospective schools, closing a major, testing, and the online footprint of students.  One tool that is included is a list of sites that sell/buy back textbooks, one of which I wrote a review on a while ago here.


I recommend this ebook to anyone looking at starting college, I know my daughter will be reading it!


I received this ebook at no charge in exchange for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment