Monday, March 30, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil Review

Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil - 100% PURE & NATURAL Coconut Oil - Premium Therapeutic Grade 

Coconut Oil has lots of benefits!

The fractionated coconut carrier and massage oil by GoPure creates a barrier on your skin, but does not clog your pores. Provides a light-weight and non-greasy finish. It is 100% natural Carrier Oil or pure base.  




I have divided my product into two different bottles and added to essential oils to them.  One is lavender which I use after showering, it keeps my skin moisturized all day without feeling oily.  The second is mixed with peppermint oil which I use to massage sore muscles.  I really enjoy using it!

 The Fractionated Coconut Oil by GoPure is an all-natural type of carrier oil that is able to easily absorb into your skin, which makes it a go-to option for all types of topical therapies. It offers a feather-light emollient, providing a soothing barrier, without the risk of clogging your pores, and is ideal for dry or otherwise troubled skin.  It works great on the dry patches I have on my arms! 

It provides the skin with a non-greasy, silky smooth feel, unlike the other vegetable carrier oils currently available. It is completely soluble with all types of essential oils and is odorless and colorless, which means it will not stain any fabric it comes in contact with. It also has a prolonged shelf life, which means it will not go rancid and is designed for topical use only.  


I received this item in exchange for my honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment