Sunday, March 8, 2015

Peppermint & Lavender Essential Oils Review


I worked at Bath and Body Works years ago.  While I was there I learned a bit about aromatherapy.  It was at that time that I fell in love with the smell of lavender and peppermint essential oils.  Not only do they smell wonderful they are very useful for so many things.

I received a bottle of lavender and peppermint essential oils from Insta Natural to test and review.  On their own the oils can be used for relaxation, stress-relief, and energy.  I personally don't use peppermint oil without adding it to a carrier oil; such as fractionated coconut oil.  I'm always worried that I will use too much and peppermint oil is strong.  However, with the lavender oil I don't worry about using it full strength.

For these two particular oils I bought two 6oz travel bottles from Target (one for each oil) and put fractionated coconut oil in, then added a dropper full of the lavender oil in one bottle and a dropper full of the peppermint oil in the other bottle.  You can mix them if you want to, but I chose not to.  The coconut oil has no scent and stays liquid.
The peppermint mixture I use for sore muscles and joints.

While I use the lavender for an all over body moisturizer. 

These particular essential oils from this company are 100% pure and steam-distilled.  They are high quality and all natural.  You can get a 4oz glass bottle for $19.95 on their site.  Essential oils are extremely useful for helping what ails you in a natural way.  I encourage everyone to check out the benefits of them.



I received these oils in exchange for my honest review, no other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions are my own. 







No comments:

Post a Comment