Thursday, March 12, 2015

Review-Madonna's Latest Album-Rebel Heart

I have been a fan of Madonna since I was a little girl, in elementary school.  She is an icon.  Being able to review her latest album is a treat!  Madonna still sounds amazing and puts on epic performances.  I'm really impressed by the range she shows again and again.


Rebel Heart has some really great dance tracks on it.  My six year old daughter got up and danced to several of the songs.  Our favorite dance tunes on the album are Illuminati and Living for Love (which she performed at this years Grammy's.)  Not only are there great tracks for shaking your booty, but some heartfelt ones as well; such as Joan of Arc.  I'm excited to share this album with my readers.

Madonna is busy with the release of her 13th studio album, being the cover story of this months Rolling Stone magazine, and she is launching a world wide tour in August (too bad she isn't coming to my city!) Many people seem to be making a big deal about her age and the types of performances she is still doing.  Personally I don't care how old she is, she is extremely talented and I expect her to be the person she is-giving the types of performances she has since she started.  I wouldn't have it any other way!



The first video release from Rebel Heart-Living for Love.


You can follow the latest with Madonna on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.  Just note that Rebel Heart has some explicit language, the good thing is that iTunes shows you exactly which songs.  So you can listen with your kids without having to worry.



I participated in the Madonna Rebel Heart album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment