Saturday, March 28, 2015

SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review

As I told you on the last Pulse Ox review I posted I think these are great tools for everyone to keep on hand.  Aside from the fact that my youngest had pneumonia and ended up in the hospital, my husband has asthma.  That is actually the reason we had a pulse ox already.  

When pollen is really high my husband's allergies compound his asthma issues.  So, we always need to be able to check and make sure he is getting enough oxygen.  The SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter is another great product from SantaMedical.  It is easy to use and comes with batteries, instructions, a lanyard, a case, and the device.  You can find the specifications listed below.  

SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1.    FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2.    Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
3.    Long battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
4.    Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
5.    You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.

This SM-150 fits all size fingers and still accurately reads heart rate and pulse ox levels.

My 6 year old testing the device.


Something else that is neat on both of the pulse oximeters I have reviewed is that you can change the direction of the display for what you are comfortable with.

You can purchase this item on Amazon, I recommend getting one to have in your first aid kit, you never know when you will need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment