Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mosquito Repellent Bracelet Product Review

I know it's not quite mosquito season yet, a benefit of the crazy cooler weather we have been having lately.  But, I received these Mosquito Repellent Bracelets to review and my deadline is about up.  So, even though I can't tell you how well they work I can give you some information about them.


These bracelets are all-natural! They contain Geraniol Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Citronella Oil (that's it!)  They smell like the oils that are in it, I really like the scent.

The bracelet fits multiple sized wrists.  I can wear it and so can my 6 year old.  Plus you can wear it as an anklet!

I really can't wait to try these bracelets when the mosquitos are out in their full terror.  They get really bad where I live and I really dislike the chemical sprays and lotions.  As I said in my last post I am trying to cut down on the bad chemicals I expose my family to.

You really can't go wrong with these because the bracelets come with a "no questions asked, money back guarantee."  They are available on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment