Monday, April 27, 2015

Product Review Snore Free Nose Clip



I was recently given the chance to review the Snore Free Nose Clip by Rami Naturals.  When I saw the product I was excited because my husband snores-a lot.  He hasn't been able to use the C-pap machine because he feels like he is suffocating when he wears it.  He has also used nose strips and nasal sprays.  Nothing we have tried is an all the time fix; in other words, they work sometimes, but not every time.


When I received the Snore Free Nose Clip I gave it to my husband the first night to try.  He put it in his nostrils, as the directions indicated.  As soon as he put it in he felt like he couldn't breathe through his nose.  He couldn't tolerate it long enough to see if it stopped his snoring.  But, that doesn't necessarily mean that it won't work for anyone.  Why do I say that?  Well, my husband has a deviated septum, I know lots of people can say that.  However his causes a 90% blockage in one of his nostrils, so he doesn't have as much room as most other people.

So, even if it didn't work for us, I still recommend you try this super simple product to see if it works for you.  I know how difficult it is to fall asleep when the person next to you is snoring.  You can see the video I did for the Snore Free Nose Clip on YouTube.


I received this item at no charge in exchange for my honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment