Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids Review

As you may or may not know I am a redhead and so is my son and my husband and youngest daughter are blonde.  We burn quite easily.  My oldest daughter is half Guatemalan, she burns too, but it generally turns into a tan.  So, we practically bathe in sunblock, especially in the warmer months.  For the past couple of years I have been trying to find sunblock that works well.

The reason for this mission is because a few years ago on the 4th of July we went to our local water park.  We all put sunblock on-multiple times, but we all got burnt-really badly.  Like blisters and really painful burns.  I really didn't understand how it happened since we put sunblock on several times throughout the day.  That is when my mission began.  

At about that same time, while researching the best sunblocks, I began learning about the chemicals in most popular brands.  I'm trying to limit the chemicals my family is exposed to in cosmetics and foods, so this concerned me.  I have found a few chemical free sunblocks that we have been using.  But, recently I was given the opportunity to try the Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum Sunscreen for Kids


The first thing I noticed was the scent, it is pleasant and doesn't smell like your typical sunscreen; my kids really like it.  The sunblock feels smooth and not greasy, and covers well.  This is an all natural product with 20% Zinc Oxide being the active ingredient.  Zinc Oxide is a key factor in chemical free sunblock protecting you.  There are also an abundance of antioxidants and essential oils in it.  


I received this item in exchange for my honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment