Thursday, April 9, 2015

You’re invited to join My EpiPen®

My husband is allergic to shellfish, among other things.  But his shellfish allergy is the one we run into most often.  Cross-contamination is very real and serious.  We don't carry his EpiPen with us all of the time, though we absolutely should.  

About a month or two ago I read about someone that got a $0 copay card for their EpiPen.  I decided to look into it.  What I found was awesome!  Not only can you get the $0 copay card directly from EpiPen, but they have this set that they send out when you sign up for My EpiPen.  Supplies are limited, so don't wait too long to click on the link!  It is all free!  


What the kit includes


 Cards for you to fill out & hook on lunch boxes etc.

If you have a child or loved one with severe allergies that cause anaphylactic shock you understand the value of this kit.  It took a while to get, and again the supplies are limited.  I didn't receive any compensation or anything for this post.  I know how terrifying these reactions can be and hope I never have to experience them with my kids.  Another great thing when signing up for My EpiPen is you can input the prescription information and you will get reminders when they are about to expire. Have you ever needed an EpiPen only to find out it's expired?  Yep, been there.  Don't miss out on this great deal!

1 comment: