Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pentel Pencil and Pens Product Review for Shoplet

Pens and pencils are a hot commodity in my house. With three school aged kids they go fast!  I received an eight pack of Pentel Vicuna retractable ball point pens, a Pentel Twist Erase III mechanical pencil, and Pentel EnerGel Alloy RT Roller Ball retractable ball point pen; to test out and review on my blog.

I fell in love with the EnerGel pen!  It is so smooth and writes cleanly, plus it feels good when holding it.  It is a bit heavier than most pens and feels good to hold and you can refill the ink! I immediately began using it as my work pen.  I let someone use it to sign a form and she commented on how nice it wrote. That is pretty unusual as far as I know.  I let my oldest draw some pictures with each of the Pentel writing utensils we are testing so you can see the quality.


The Pentel Twist-Erase III Mechanical pencil is nice also. The thing that mades this unique is the eraser gets longer when you twist the end of the pencil (thus the name.)  It even came with an extra eraser!  This pencil also has a latex-free grip, which is nice because both my husband and youngest daughter are allergic to latex.


The last, and most fun, of the writing instruments are the Vicuna pens.  The pack comes with eight different colors.  I have always loved using colorful ink for writing, in junior high and high school I used colorful ink AND colorful paper!  I'm sure my teachers loved it!  I use these pens for signing my kids papers for school, making lists, and pretty much anything that strikes my fancy.  I am having to fight my kids to keep them.


None of these pens are really meant for drawing, but I love my daughter's art!  I'm so glad she found the time to do some doodles for my post!  You can find all of these wonderful Pentel products at Shoplet.

I received these items at no charge in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment