Thursday, July 30, 2015

Schneider Pen Product Review

I have recently received multiple Schneider pens from Shoplet to review.  Schneider is a German company that has been in business for over 70 years The first ones I will talk about are the set of four Slider Memo XB, it is a multi-pack that comes in pink, green, orange, and purple.  Really my favorite pens come in colorful ink and these are no exception.  I had to hide these from my kids so they didn't steal them.  They write very smoothly and are really comfortable to hold, plus the blue section of the barrel is slightly rubberize so it is easier to grip.


The other five pens I received are shown below.  The pens, from left to right are: Slider Edge 1.0mm BallPoint Pen, Slider BallPoint Pen, Slider XB ViscoGlide Ballpoint Pen,  Slider Memo XB, Xpress Porous Point Pen. This set is a sample pack, not actually sold at Shoplet.  All of them, except the Slider Ball Point Pen (sold individually), are sold in packs of 10.


The Xpress Porous Point Pen has water proof ink with a fine tip for use with rulers and it lasts up to THREE days without drying out with the cap off!!  The Slider Edge 1.0mm also uses waterproof ink and doesn't smear when you highlight over it.  The Slider XB VscoGlide also has waterproof ink and can easily be highlighted over without issues of smearing.  The Slider Ballpoint Pen also has waterproof ink and is retractable.  Lastly, the Slider Memo has red ink and dries quickly allowing for easy highlighting without smearing. 

Please click through and read all of the specific product descriptions for each pen, some of them have three-sided barrels and some are more narrow.  I can comfortably write with each one.  In my opinion the pens glide smoothly over my paper while I'm writing, I don't have any issues with them leaking or anything.  I was very impressed with the quality of these writing instruments.



I received these items at no charge in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment