Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Product Review EcoStatic Beginner Kit Glue Free WhiteBoard Sheets & SlickyNote Note Pad Shoplet

One of the most recent items I was given to review from Shoplet was EcoStatic Inc. Beginner Kit Glue Free WhiteBoardSheets and SlickyNote Note Pad.  


This product adheres with electrostatic rather than tape or glue, you can write on it with dry erase markers and also use the included SlicklyNotes.  The items included in the kit are made in the United States of 100% recycled content and are also 100% recyclable.  

This set is useful in an office, school, or home setting.  It can be used for white boarding, as a flip chart, easel pad, or bulletin board.   I'm looking forward to using it as an organizational tool for when my kids start school.  The fact that it came with four different SlicklyNote colors is great because I can assign a color to each of my kids and my husband and I can share a color; which will make organization much easier for our busy household.

These items along with many others are available on Shoplet.com


I received these products at no charge in exchange for my honest blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment