Monday, February 22, 2016

Product Review Avery Easy Align Self-Laminating ID Labels

Here it is, another Shoplet review!  This time I received a pack of the Avery Easy Align Self-Laminating ID Labels.  These labels are water resistant, UV resistant, and tear resistant!  I was intrigued.  It has been many years since I have printed labels, but these were a breeze.  All you need to do is go to avery.com/print and look up the style number of your product and follow their steps.  I found the site very user friendly.

There are 10 labels on each sheet and one pack comes with 50 labels.  It is recommended that you do a test print before actually printing the labels because you need to make sure they will line up properly.  After they are printed you follow the instructions that are right on back of the label sheet to complete the process.

A sample of what I printed.




As you can see, you can add symbols and photos to the labels; as well as pick different fonts and font size.  You can use the labels on things such as tool boxes, electronic equipment, kitchen canisters, among SO many other things!

At Shoplet you can meet all of your office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, and office furniture needs; along with a full range of Avery products.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  No other compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment