Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Product Review 13Clean Manual Toothbrush by ToiletTree

A few weeks ago ToiletTree sent me a 13Clean Manual Toothbrush to try out and get my honest opinion on it.  I love the idea of this product because it helps me to be more organized, which is something I can always use help on!  The fact that each head is labeled with the a different month so I always know how long I have been using the toothbrush is great!  The bristles are somewhere between soft and medium and I find it very comfortable to use and experience no pain.


Also comes with a head cover.

Each head is individually wrapped.

The set together.
How the heads are stored in the holder.



If you are anything like me, you forget how long you have been using your toothbrush and can't remember when you should replace it.  The 13Clean also comes with a stand to hold the toothbrush, but the most innovative part of that is the fact that it is storage for the spare toothbrush heads.  Without that feature, I would undoubtedly misplace the spares.  The 13Clean holder is made with a thick, sturdy plastic.  What I did was arrange them in the base, with the ones I would be using last at the bottom; that way I don't have to dump them all out each month to find the correct one.

The 13Clean sells for $14.95 on Amazon and also on ToiletTree's site in two different colors; the blue that I got and a pink.

I received the product at no charge for my honest review, no other compensation was received.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment