Thursday, June 30, 2016

Peter and the Wolf in Hollywood Mommy Party! #PeterandtheWolfApp


I was recently had the opportunity to take part in a mommy party thanks to a promotional program with MomSelect.  Sharing the classic story of Peter and the Wolf with my children in a new; up-to-date way is awesome!

My first memories of Peter and the Wolf are going to the symphony with my mom while I was in elementary school.  Listening to the different instruments play the parts of the characters was amazing and helped to create a life long love of music and storytelling.

The new Peter and the Wolf  in Hollywood is a present day take on the classic tale.  Peter is orphaned in Russia and moves to Los Angeles with his grandfather that works for a Hollywood movie star.  The story is narrated by Alice Cooper and includes some fun in app games when you are on an iPad.

Here are some pictures from my party.

 


My kids and I had a lot of fun making pretzel flutes, I even made a pan flute with some of the broken pretzels.  My kids are 8 and 11 and they both enjoyed the story and animation in the app.

Please check out the app and consider buying it!  The story really does reach to all ages!



No comments:

Post a Comment